Octopus Tree recently announced that their award-winning RPG, Goliath, is now available for purchase on Steam. Goliath is an open world, action/adventure game with crafting and role-playing elements set in a universe where players build and customize giant robots. In the game, you stumble through a mysterious rift in a world where large monsters roam freely.
All around you are ruins of long-dead civilizations, ranging anywhere from 1930s America and wrecked pirate ships, to remnants of spaceships. To survive in this harsh environment, you will need to scavenge for resources and materials in order to craft powerful robots called Goliaths. Goliaths can be customized and outfitted with weapons for various situations and tailored to player preferences. Players can also create items and tools, build a fortress, find new allies, and choose which factions to support in the war against the monsters.
- Build, Create, and Destroy: Craft Goliaths out of gathered materials, including wood, stone, and metal. You will also need to gather materials to survive, including healing salves, protective fortresses, tools, and weapons.
- Living World: Procedurally generated environments, including prairies, forests, swamps, and tundras. Various quests and events, a living ecosystem with changing weather, as well as day and night cycles.
- Adapt to The Environment: Players must consider how weather conditions affect different Goliath types while simultaneously fighting for survival against countless new creatures.
- Boss Battles: Battle bosses that can make your own Goliath feel small.
- Play Your Way: Take sides with one or more of the factions engaged in a massive war against the monsters. Help determine which faction will come out on top as you work your way through the game’s epic storyline.
Buy Goliath on Steam, and check out the official trailer for Goliath below!Load Comments