You can now set down gift sets for your companions in Genshin Impact's Serenitea Pot, helping earn friendship exp with them when not using them in your main team.
However putting down a character's preferred furniture sets and decorations will also reward you with primogems, mora and some materials, so it's well worth putting down each character's associated gift sets and watching the free wishes roll in. Here are all the companion gift sets currently in the game and which characters you can get a reward from for placing each.
Genshin Impact companion gift sets
All gift set blueprints cost 240 Realm Currency to buy from the blueprints section of the Realm Depot through Tubby. Each provides 870 Adeptal Energy when placed, and once you place the set your fave companion has been asking for, you can collect their gift for you by talking to them in the teapot. Here is a list of all companion gift sets you can acquire and put down in Genshin Impact's Serenitea Pot, and which characters enjoy them most:
- Amidst Poetic Wandering – Jean, Lisa, Fischl, Mona, Eula
- Amidst Whispering Winds – Barbara, Eula, Noelle
- Feiyun Study Room – Xingqiu, Zhongli, Ningguang
- Cloudy Haze Dream-Court – Hu Tao, Yanfei, Ganyu, Keqing, Chongyun
- Cottage Kitchen – Childe, Mona, Xiao, Xiangling, Razor
- Secret Research Lab – Sucrose, Albedo, Klee, Lisa
- Weapon Forging Station – Noelle, Bennett, Diluc, Diona
- Idyllic Town – Diona, Amber, Razor
- Bird and Blossom Park – Venti, Roasiar, Barbara, Jean, Kaeya
- Gathering of Gourmets – Beidou, Xiangling, Ganyu, Xinyan, Childe
- Glittering Street – Ningguang, Keqing, Yanfei, Xinyan, Zhongli
- Qingce Cloud Residence – Xinyan, Xiao, Hu Tao, Qiqi
- Of Hunting and Dancing – Amber, Sucrose, Klee, Beidou
- Iter Ad Astra Abyssosque – Bennett, Qiqi, Chongyun, Fischl, Albedo
- Dawn Orchard – Diluc, Kaeya, Venti, Rosaria
Genshin Impact companion gift set rewards
Placing a characters preferred companion gift set down will reward you with 20 primogems, 20,000 Mora and one T2 character ascension gem material (shards) or two T2 talent books of that character's affinity (we got a couple of Guides of Ballad from Lisa, but the shards from Sucrose). To claim rewards from your companions for the gift sets they like best, you simply need to place them near the gift set you have already put down in the build mode screen. We found that putting them in the same room of a house, or directly on top of the circular set grouping overlay, will trigger the reward. Once you've placed the companion and their favorite set, back out of build mode and talk to them for your reward.
If you've placed multiple companions on the same furnishing set for efficiency, but find that you can't initiate the gift-giving dialogue for one of them, you'll need to talk to a specific character to begin. The best way to find out which one is to move around the furnishing set until the "Invite..." option pops up, and if you see "Please collect the gifts you currently have waiting" and "You have uncollected Companion Gifts for this Furniture Set" then you've identified the problem. Simply talk to the companion that has Gift event has yet to be completed under their portrait to begin the waterfall of presents. After talking to them and receiving their gift, talk to the next one with the same message under their portrait and so on until you've got them all.
Now that you know all the best companion gift sets and their reward in Genshin Impact, if you'd like even more tips for your Serenitea Pot then check out the realm layouts guide for whichever realm you want to use as a junkyard for placing these companion sets in.Load Comments