Valorant’s 2.11 update is a small one, with major balance changes being held back for the Episode 3 update following the Reykjavik Major. Still, the 2.11 patch notes for the June 8 update do include some important details, including the promise of a 1% improvement to framerate on average for anyone running a medium to high-spec machine. That might not seem like much, but in a competitive shooter, every extra frame counts.
Outside of performance boosts, Replication is back in the extra modes rotation, meaning you can dive into all Killjoy matches and face down five turrets at once yet again. Replication has bumped Escalation out of the options for the time being. That’s pretty much it for changes, but you can check out the full Valorant 2.11 patch notes for the June 8 update below to see the minor bug fixes and adjustments. Otherwise, why not start practicing Valorant on a tablet? It's what all the cool kids are doing.
Valorant 2.11 patch notes - June 8 update
- Added a Leaderboard search bar to help you find players by name
- Replication is back as part of our modes rotation and will replace Escalation for now
- Improved Client framerate by 1% on average for medium to high spec machines by optimizing abilities, equipment, and weapons in the your inventory
- Optimized Agent and Environment mesh clipping calculations
Game system updates
- Fixed fonts for various regional languages to improve readability
- Updated ping wheel and radio wheel to ignore non-movement inputs while the wheel is displayed
- Fixed an animation issue with abnormal hand positions while equipping weapons
- Fixed an issue where Reyna couldn’t sell then rebuy Dismiss ability during Buy Phase
- Fixed a bug that was causing an infinite load symbol while viewing a friend’s career.
- Fixed several Leaderboard UI bugs.
- In the model viewer, a hitch is caused by the Sharpening setting interacting with MSAA
- If you encounter this, we advise that you toggle off the Sharpening setting until we can ship a fix.
Those were the full Valorant 2.11 patch notes for the June 8 update. Head to our valorant hub page for more content on the game, or we’ll catch you again when the hefty Episode 3 patch arrives.Load Comments