Fall guys Season 4 arrives today, delivering our hordes of bean-folk into a future dripping with neon colors. If you’re eager to know all the details, we’ve rounded up the available information on new levels in Fall Guys Season 4, the full patch notes, details on Squad Modes, and more below. Prepare to enter Fall Guys 4041!
Fall Guys Season 4 new levels
With the frosty holidays finally shoved out by the rising sun of spring, Fall Guys is looking ahead. Very far ahead indeed. Fall Guys Season 4 travels all the way to the distant future of the bean-people’s world, and includes seven new levels to enjoy. Here’s what we know about each of them.
- Basketfall (Team): A two-team round similar to Fall Ball. Teams must grab the basketballs and jump into the three hoops on the opposing side’s half.
- Skyline Stumble (Race): Run and leap through an obstacle course of flying planets, retracting bridges and swinging lasers to reach the goal.
- Short Circuit (Race): Dodge between flippers and fists as you climb walls and pass through low-gravity zones toclear two laps of the course.
- Hoverboard Heroes (Survival): Avoid canon fire and shifting walls as you strive to stay aboard the hoverboard until the time runs out.
- Power Trip (Team): Grab and carry batteries to flip floor tiles you pass over to your team’s color. The team with the fewest tiles in their color at the end of the round is eliminated.
- Big Shots (Survival): Dodge incoming canon fire while standing atop a precarious see-saw.
- Roll On (Race): Race across a series of Roll-Out-style rotating cylinders to reach the finish line.
Get a sneak peek at all the new Fall Guys Season 4 levels in this Twitter thread.
A brand new addition in Fall Guys Season 4 is squads mode, which sees you win and lose as a team of four. Instead of racing solo and forcing your less-fortunate pals to spectate you, Squads Mode encourages the entire team to work together, with success contingent on everyone’s qualifying positions. Developer Mediatonic has crafted brand new versions of the game’s classic modes to fit teams, so here’s how they work straight from the horse’s bean-filled mouth.
- Squad Race: Score points for your squad by crossing the finish line- The higher your position, the more points you earn! The lowest scoring Squads get eliminated, so every Squad member’s performance matters!
- Squad Survival: Score points for your squad by staying out of the slime! The lowest scoring teams get eliminated, so try to target other squads and throw them off their game!
Final rounds in Squad Mode will play out as normal, but your entire team earns the win if any of you survive. That means it’s fair game to disrupt the other teams as much as possible!
Another new addition to Fall Guys Season 4 is Daily Challenges. Each day will offer a new set of tasks to fulfill, earning you bundles of Fame and Crown Shards as a reward! And before you ask what the heck a Crown Shard is, earning 60 of this new resource will convert them into a glistening new Crown to spend.
New Fame path and skins
As usual, Season 4 will also include a new Fame path to work through, along with plenty of new skins to buy from the store. We've seen so many new looks already that we really can't cover them all here. What we do know, however, is that the Among Us Fall Guys skin will be part of the Fame path, unlocking the bottom at Level 21, and the top at Level 26.
Fall Guys Season 4 patch notes
Below you’ll find the full Fall Guys Season 4 patch notes, as shared by Mediatonic. There are a huge number of bug fixes included, with several that aim to make beans more sturdy and less likely to end up tumbling or falling down unexpectedly. The Fall Guys of the future are tougher folk, it would seem.
- Skyline Stumble
- Short Circuit
- Hoverboard Heroes
- Power Trip
- Big Shots
- Roll On
Squads Mode has been added to the game, including two new round types:
- Squad Race
- Squad Survival
New Resource: Crown Shards
Crown shards are earned through Squads Mode and Daily Challenges. Collect 60 to earn a full Crown. Your Crown Shards balance can be checked in the Show Selector screen
Challenges will refresh each day, offering rewards of Fame and Crown Shards for completion.
- Beans are sturdier. No more ragdolling when another bean breaths in your direction or brushes past you in mid-air
- Fixed some ragdolling and excessive jumping issues in some rounds. For example, endless ragdolling in Hex-A-Gone after colliding with another bean
- Fixed errors related to ledge-climbing in some levels like Wall Guys, such as sweat animations failing to play, and inability to climb a ledge when a flipper is present
- Increased physics performance for distant players, leading to an overall smoother experience
- Improved character behaviour when carrying objects around
- Post-elimination flow: you can now quit at any time after being eliminated, no more waiting for the next round to load
- Fixed text displaying that 40 players are needed to start a game on playlists with restricted numbers (I.E Hex-a-Gone Trials)
- Fixed 16/15 eliminated showing on Thin Ice
- Fixed the Qualified element not reducing in value when a player is eliminated during Slime Climb
- Fall Mountain will now spawn players in a single line so no one is at a disadvantage
- Improved victory moment and flow at the end of episode
- Reduced network traffic usage which should alleviate some of the latency-related issues
- Fixed Fall Guy clipping through the yellow conveyor belt section and getting stuck on Slime Climb
- Improved hoops scoring reliability and fixed cases such as scores failing to update on Ski Fall
- Fixed visual post-processing issues in certain cases like spectating or rotating the camera at some angles
- Fixed Fall Guy respawning twice on the platform next to the mountain peak after falling into the abyss on Freezy Peak
- Fixed invisible Hex-A-Gone tiles in both spectator mode and during normal play
- Fixed multiple players respawning in the same spot on Ski Fall
- Fixed post-processing flickering and missing Fall Guys X-Ray outline when a player grabs a carriable object within close proximity to a wall
- Fixed poor performance in the Outfits menu when browsing with many items available
- Fixed flickering clouds on Perfect Match
- Fixed disqualification on Door Dash after players yeet over the finish line into oblivion
- Fixed camera pivoting backwards after a user has respawned in Knight Fever
- Fixed Checkpoint not triggering in Tundra Run if a Fall Guy is punched high enough into the air
- Fixed number of players qualifying exceeding the qualification limit in all race-type Rounds
- Fixed invisible mid-air collisions when a Fall Guy hit by the flippers during Knight Fever
- Fixed Fall Guy with equipped costume showing as the default bean during an episode
- PS4: Fixed the blurred surrounding area of a Fall Guy on PS4 Pro
- PS4: Fixed memory issues on Base PS4 when opening the customiser with all cosmetics unlocked
- PS4: improved performance and stability in the menus and on certain rounds
- PC: Fixed 'Back' and 'Random' buttons not working in the Customiser menus with the mouse
And that’s everything we know about the Fall Guys Season 4 new levels, patch notes, and fresh features. The update is expected to go live shortly, so prepare yourself to dive into those new daily challenges!Load Comments