Fall Guys’ mid-season update, titled Fan Big Yeet Little, has arrived today, bringing with it plenty of changes to beloved (and despised) rounds. If you want to know everything in the November 10 update, we have the full Fall Guys patch notes below.
Fall Guys patch notes - November 10 update
Provided on the Fall Guys Twitter account, the new patch introduces a brand new level that’s all about fans. However, it’s the adjustments to existing levels that’ll likely draw most of the attention. Egg Scramble, Tip Toe, Perfect Match, Hit Parade and more have all received unusual variations which add extra challenge (and a healthy dose of randomness) to the levels we love and hate.
A bunch of bug fixes are also in this latest update, including a fix to the frustrating lost jump inputs issue. To keep you up to date, here’s everything in the Fall Guys patch notes for the November 10 update:
- New level: Big Fans
- New variations to existing levels
- Server region selector added
- Featured Crown Costumed will now be available in regular store rotation
- Show Selector now lets you queue for multiple shows at the same time
- Improved stability when playing in parties!
- New Language selection option in-game
- Lowered chance of Medieval Rounds, Perfect Match, and Tail Tag
- Falling through tiles on Hex-A-Gone
- Losing jump inputs, especially on Jump Showdown
- Grabbing the crown on Fall Mountain and hanging from it instead of winning
- Infallible achievement sometimes not unlocking
- Falling on flat surfaces
FAN BIG YEET LITTLE— Fall Guys (@FallGuysGame) November 10, 2020
New Mid-Season Update Out Now!
We've got a new round, loads of variations, tonnes of fixes, region selector, Season 1's featured crown costumes will now appear in regular store rotation... and Lil Yeety!
Thread of Patch Notes:https://t.co/JIgIFiFMll pic.twitter.com/NMtQ1uimk7
Sadly we don’t know all the precise details of the level variations, but it looks like a huge number have been added, including some fiendish designs which see our boy Thicc Bonkus added to other levels for an extra bit of challenge.
That’s all the information we have on the Fall Guys November 10 update patch notes. For more Fall Guys content, click here to head over to the game’s hub page.Load Comments