Along with new difficulties and permadeath, this week’s update for The Last of Us Part 2 adds a selection of silly cheats for those of us looking to have a bit more fun with their replay runs of Ellie and Abby’s adventure. The update arrives on Thursday, but we already know all The Last of Us Part 2 cheats that will be added when it drops. There are some pretty useful and funny contenders in there, so read on to see all cheats in The Last of Us Part 2.
All cheats in The Last of Us Part 2
They can be accessed from the Extras - Gameplay Modifiers menu any time while playing, but only after you’ve beaten the story once. Here are all the cheats in The Last of Us Part 2’s Grounded update:
- Mirror World: Horizontally flips the game world rendering.
- Mirror on Death: Horizontally flips the game world rendering each time you die. Just in case you like confusion.
- Slow Motion: Self explanatory
- Bullet Speed Mode: Enters slow mo during gunfights.
- Infinite Ammo: Unlimited ammunition on all guns.
- Infinite Crafting: Unlimited crafting resources.
- Infinite Melee Durability: Melee weapons don’t break.
- Infinite Listen Mode Range: Listen Mode detects enemy at unlimited range.
- One-Shot: Gunshots kill instantly.
- Touch of Death: Melee hits kill instantly.
- 8-bit Audio: Retro-styled audio filter.
- 4-bit Audio: Retro-styled audio filter.
- Helium Audio: Pitches up all voices in a comedic manner.
- Xenon Audio: Retro-styled audio filter.
Along with silly modifiers, there are also several new graphics options including retro styles, as well as new accessibility features available for players to try. Here’s what Naughty Dog has listed:
- Saves now display playtime up to the second
- Film Grain Adjustment option
- Disable Listen Mode option
- Motion Sensor Function Aiming option
- Arc Throw HUD Display option
- Aiming Acceleration Scale option
- Aiming Ramp Power Scale option
Those are all the cheats in The Last of Us Part 2. As stated earlier, you’ll need to complete the game before you unlock the cheats, so look forward to playing these when you dive in for a second run or play around. Looking for more content for The Last of Us Part 2? Click here to visit our game hub page.Load Comments