People spend years of their lives practicing for Ninja Warrior and similar competitions, so it’s only fair that we give Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout the same respect. If you want to know all the maps, levels and minigame types in Fall Guys, we can help you out. We’ve checked all the currently included levels and competition types, listing them all below and explaining what you’ll need to do to win each.
All maps, levels and minigames in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
As of the third season, there are 36 different levels in Fall Guys, split into four main categories: Race, Survival, Team, and Final. Every game (in the main playlist) starts with a Race level, moving on to further Races, Survival or Team games depending on the number of players. The last round is always one of the Final games, in which only one person can be crowned the winner. If Mediatonic adds more modes, we’ll do our best to keep this list updated to include them all.
Navigate an obstacle course to qualify for the next round.
- Dizzy Heights: Race across spinning platforms to reach the finish line.
- Hit Parade: Dodge between obstacles as your race to the finish line.
- See Saw: Balance across rows of see-saws to reach the finish line.
- Door Dash: Avoid fake doors as you race to the finish line.
- Gate Crash: Dodge through moving doors as your race to the finish line.
- Tip Toe: Avoid fake tiles and find the hidden path to the finish line.
- The Whirlygig: Dodge spinning beams, hammers, and fans as you race to the finish line.
- Fruit Chute: Dodge falling fruit as you race up a conveyor belt to the finish line.
- Knight Fever: Avoid giant scythes and swinging beams as you cross a lengthy medieval course.
- Wall Guys: Grab and drag blocks to build paths over increasingly high walls.
- Big Fans: Hop across an obstacle course of large rotating fans to reach the finish line.
- Tundra Run: Scramble up the slope and past the punching/bouncing obstacles to reach the finish line.
- Freezy Peak: Race to the top of a snowy peak, dodging snowballs and fists to reach the finish line.
Stay alive until the time runs out or enough players are eliminated.
- Jump Club: Jump over the spinning beam and avoid falling off.
- Roll Out: Move between rotating rings to avoid falling off.
- Block Party: Avoid the walls and stay on the platform.
- Perfect Match: Match the icon on the screen to avoid falling.
- Slime Climb: Outrun a rising pool of slime as you race through obstacles to the finish line.
- Tail Tag: Some players start with tails. Make sure you grab one when the time runs out.
- Hoopsie Legends: A race to score six points and qualify by jumping through hoops. Gold hoops are worth five points.
- Ski Fall: Slide down the slope and jump through rings to score points and qualify. Bronze hoops are worth one point, silver hoops are two, golds are three, and the slide end bullseye is worth five.
- Snowball Survival: Stay alive until the time runs out as two gigantic snowballs roll around a ring.
Related: Fall Guys controls guide
Make sure your team doesn’t have the lowest score in a variety of game types.
- Egg Scramble: Put the most eggs in your team’s basket before the time runs out.
- Egg Siege: Season 2's take on Egg Scramble features much deeper egg baskets, making it harder to steal from each other.
- Rock ‘N’ Roll: Push a giant ball through an obstacle course
- Fall Ball: Score goals by rolling giant balls into your opponent’s net.
- Team Tail Tag: Make sure your team has more tails than the others when the time runs out.
- Jinx: Make sure the opposing team is fully jinxed before yours.
- Hoopsie Daisy: Jump and dive through hoops to score more points for your team within a time limit.
- Hoarders: Keep balls in your team’s zone when the time runs out.
- Pegwin Pursuit: Hold on to either (or both) of the tiny penguins to score your team points. The team with the fewest points is eliminated when the time runs out.
- Snowy Scrap: Roll your team's snowball over 100 patches of snow before the others to qualify! The snowball grows in size as it collects snow, making it harder to push.
Prove your worth by winning the final game.
- Fall Mountain: Race to the top of the mountain and grab the crown.
- Hex-A-Gone: Be the last player standing on a series of hexagonal platforms that disappear as you step on them.
- Royal Fumble: Grab the tail and make sure you’re wearing it when the time runs out to win.
- Jump Showdown: Dodge the spinning bars as segments of the floor collapse.
- Roll Off: Stay above the slime in a final variant of Roll Out. Two rotating, circular platforms increase in speed as the slime rises higher.
- Thin Ice: Be the last to survive on a shared, three-tiered surface. Ice hexes break after being touched three times or when stood upon for some time.
Those were all the maps, levels and minigames in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. We can’t wait to see if Mediatonic has any more planned for the future updates to the game! Which is your favorite minigame? Let us know in the comments below!Load Comments