People spend years of their lives practicing for Ninja Warrior and similar competitions, so it’s only fair that we give Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout the same respect. If you want to know all the maps, levels, and minigame types in Fall Guys, we can help you out. We’ve checked all the currently included levels and competition types, listing them all below and explaining what you’ll need to do to win each.
All maps, levels and minigames in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
As of the fifth season, there are over 50 different levels in Fall Guys, split into four main categories: Race, Survival, Hunt, Team, and Final. Every game (in the main playlist) starts with a Race level, moving on to further Races, Survival, Hunt, or Team games depending on the number of players. The last round is always one of the Final games, in which only one person can be crowned the winner. If Mediatonic adds more modes, we’ll do our best to keep this list updated to include them all.
Navigate an obstacle course to qualify for the next round.
- Dizzy Heights: Race across spinning platforms to reach the finish line.
- Hit Parade: Dodge between obstacles as your race to the finish line.
- See Saw: Balance across rows of see-saws to reach the finish line.
- Door Dash: Avoid fake doors as you race to the finish line.
- Gate Crash: Dodge through moving doors as your race to the finish line.
- Tip Toe: Avoid fake tiles and find the hidden path to the finish line.
- The Whirlygig: Dodge spinning beams, hammers, and fans as you race to the finish line.
- Fruit Chute: Dodge falling fruit as you race up a conveyor belt to the finish line.
- Knight Fever: Avoid giant scythes and swinging beams as you cross a lengthy medieval course.
- Wall Guys: Grab and drag blocks to build paths over increasingly high walls.
- Big Fans: Hop across an obstacle course of large rotating fans to reach the finish line.
- Tundra Run: Scramble up the slope and past the punching/bouncing obstacles to reach the finish line.
- Freezy Peak: Race to the top of a snowy peak, dodging snowballs and fists to reach the finish line.
- Skyline Stumble: Try not to fall as you run and leap through an obstacle course of flying planets, retracting bridges, and swinging lasers to reach the goal.
- Short Circuit: Dodge between flippers and fists as you climb walls and pass through low-gravity zones to clear two laps of the course.
- Roll On: Race across a series of Roll-Out-style rotating cylinders littered with gaps and obstacles as you try to reach the finish line.
- Treetop Tumble: Race across precarious beams and dodge expanding frogs before sliding down slimy tubes to the goal.
- Lily Leapers: Bound across water pools on giant drum lilypads, then bounce upwards between pads to reach the goal.
Stay alive until the time runs out or enough players are eliminated.
- Jump Club: Jump over the spinning beam and avoid falling off.
- Roll Out: Move between rotating rings to avoid falling off.
- Block Party: Avoid the walls and stay on the platform.
- Perfect Match: Match the icon on the screen to avoid falling.
- Slime Climb: Outrun a rising pool of slime as you race through obstacles to the finish line.
- Tail Tag: Some players start with tails. Make sure you grab one when the time runs out.
- Snowball Survival: Stay alive until the time runs out as two gigantic snowballs roll around a ring.
- Hoverboard Heroes: Avoid canon fire and shifting walls as you strive to stay aboard the hoverboard until the time runs out.
- Big Shots: Dodge incoming canon fire while standing atop a precarious see-saw.
- Slime Scraper: Scale the new challenging tower, balancing over beams and jumping up low-gravity zones before the slime rises to catch you.
- Stompin' Ground: Avoid the charges of gigantic wind-up rhinos as you try to survive the full time limit.
- Sum Fruit: Count the number of each fruit type that fall into the arena. Jump on platforms showing the fruit which matches the number on the screen to avoid falling into the slime.
Collect points through a variety of methods to qualify before other contenders.
- Hoopsie Legends: A race to score six points and qualify by jumping through hoops. Gold hoops are worth five points.
- Ski Fall: Slide down the slope and jump through rings to score points and qualify. Bronze hoops are worth one point, silver hoops are two, golds are three, and the slide end bullseye is worth five.
- Bubble Trouble: Explore a 5-way arena to pop 15 bubbles as quickly as possible to qualify before your rivals.
- Pegwin Pool Party: Grab and hold onto a Pegwin to earn points and reach the qualification margin before your rivals.
Related: Fall Guys controls guide
Make sure your team doesn’t have the lowest score in a variety of game types.
- Egg Scramble: Put the most eggs in your team’s basket before the time runs out.
- Egg Siege: Season 2's take on Egg Scramble features much deeper egg baskets, making it harder to steal from each other.
- Rock ‘N’ Roll: Push a giant ball through an obstacle course
- Fall Ball: Score goals by rolling giant balls into your opponent’s net.
- Team Tail Tag: Make sure your team has more tails than the others when the time runs out.
- Jinx: Make sure the opposing team is fully jinxed before yours.
- Hoopsie Daisy: Jump and dive through hoops to score more points for your team within a time limit.
- Hoarders: Keep balls in your team’s zone when the time runs out.
- Pegwin Pursuit: Hold on to either (or both) of the tiny penguins to score your team points. The team with the fewest points is eliminated when the time runs out.
- Snowy Scrap: Roll your team's snowball over 100 patches of snow before the others to qualify! The snowball grows in size as it collects snow, making it harder to push.
- Basketfall: Grab the basketballs and jump into the three hoops on the opposing side’s half to score.
- Power Trip: Grab and carry batteries to flip floor tiles you pass over to your team’s color. The team with the fewest tiles in their color at the end of the round is eliminated.
Prove your worth by winning the final game.
- Fall Mountain: Race to the top of the mountain and grab the crown.
- Hex-A-Gone: Be the last player standing on a series of hexagonal platforms that disappear as you step on them.
- Royal Fumble: Grab the tail and make sure you’re wearing it when the time runs out to win.
- Jump Showdown: Dodge the spinning bars as segments of the floor collapse.
- Roll Off: Stay above the slime in a final variant of Roll Out. Two rotating, circular platforms increase in speed as the slime rises higher.
- Thin Ice: Be the last to survive on a shared, three-tiered surface. Ice hexes break after being touched three times or when stood upon for some time. An alternative version includes a smaller, low-gravity arena
- Lost Temple: Avoid fake doors as you make your way through a changing temple of challenging chambers to reach the crown.
Newly introduced in Season 4, Squads Mode changes the qualifying conditions for races and survival levels. You'll need to work together as a team of four to make it through. Here's how both work:
- Squad Race: Score points for your squad by crossing the finish line- The higher your position, the more points you earn! The lowest scoring Squads get eliminated, so every Squad member’s performance matters!
- Squad Survival: Score points for your squad by staying out of the slime! The lowest scoring teams get eliminated, so try to target other squads and throw them off their game!
Fall Guys Season 5 new levels
The six new levels in Fall Guys Season 5 are as follows:
- Treetop Tumble (Race): Race across precarious beams and dodge expanding frogs before sliding down slimy tubes to the goal.
- Lily Leapers (Race): Bound across water pools on giant drum lilypads, then bounce upwards between pads to reach the goal.
- Stompin' Ground (Survival): Avoid the charges of gigantic wind-up rhinos as you try to survive the full time limit.
- Bubble Trouble (Hunt): Explore five arenas to pop 15 bubbles as quickly as possible to qualify.
- Pegwin Pool Party (Hunt): Grab and hold onto a Pegwin to earn points and reach the qualification margin before your rivals.
- Lost Temple (Final): Avoid fake doors as you make your way through a changing temple of challenging chambers to reach the crown.
Those were all the maps, levels and minigames in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. We can’t wait to see if Mediatonic has any more planned for the future updates to the game! Which is your favorite minigame? Let us know in the comments below!Load Comments