People spend years of their lives practicing for Ninja Warrior and similar competitions, so it’s only fair that we give Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout the same respect. If you want to know all the maps, levels, and minigame types in Fall Guys, we can help you out. We’ve checked all the currently included levels and competition types, listing them all below and explaining what you’ll need to do to win each. The latest new levels are covered first, with the full list of all Fall Guys levels underneath.
Fall Guys Season 2 Satellite Scramble new levels
The eight new levels in Fall Guys Season 2 Satellite Scramble are as follows:
- Cosmic Highway (Race): Leap between rows of moving platforms, Frogger style. Except instead of cars, you'll need to avoid jets and bumpers to escape a tumble into the void below.
- Space Race (Race): A Gauntlet race across fiendish paths of treadmils and disappearing hexes. Outpace the opposition to qualify!
- Starchart (Race): Take a leap of faith as you walk across invisible paths between platforms. Bumping buttons will show the way ahead, if you're good at reading the stars.
- Hex-A-Terrestrial (Survival): Navigate a giant ring of hexes that temporarily vanish when stepped on. A single mistake means a drop into the goop below, so pick your path carefully!
- Hyperdrive Heroes (Survival): The sequel to Hoverboard Heroes. Stay on top of the board as it moves around a circular path packed with hazards like sliding jets and precarious pathways.
- Frantic Factory (Hunt): Think Button Bashers, but with everyone in a giant factory. Bump the buttons which are lit up as fast as you can to reach a qualifying score.
- Pixel Painters (Hunt): Work with the beans in your zone to recreate the image shown on boards around the arena. Step on tiles to turn them on and off as you make theright pattern.
- Tiptoe Finale (Final): Brave the treacherous platforms to discover the correct route from your platform to reach the central Crown.
All maps, levels and minigames in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
At the launch of Fall Guys Season 2 Satellite Scramble, there are a total of 79 levels in Fall Guys, split into four main categories: Race, Survival, Hunt, Team, and Final. There's also a bonus level that only appeared in a special limited-time event! Every game (in the main playlist) starts with a Race level, moving on to further Races or Survival, Hunt, and Team games depending on the number of players. The last round is always one of the Final games, in which only one person can be crowned the winner. Below are all maps, levels, and minigames in Fall Guys. If Mediatonic adds more modes, we’ll do our best to keep this list updated to include them all.
Navigate an obstacle course to reach the goal and qualify for the next round.
- Dizzy Heights: Race across spinning platforms to reach the finish line.
- Hit Parade: Dodge between obstacles as your race to the finish line.
- See Saw: Balance across rows of see-saws to reach the finish line.
- Door Dash: Avoid fake doors as you race to the finish line.
- Gate Crash: Dodge through moving doors as your race to the finish line.
- Tip Toe: Avoid fake tiles and find the hidden path to the finish line.
- The Whirlygig: Dodge spinning beams, hammers, and fans as you race to the finish line.
- Fruit Chute: Dodge falling fruit as you race up a conveyor belt to the finish line.
- Slime Climb: Outrun a rising pool of slime as you race through obstacles to the finish line.
- Knight Fever: Avoid giant scythes and swinging beams as you cross a lengthy medieval course.
- Wall Guys: Grab and drag blocks to build paths over increasingly high walls.
- Big Fans: Hop across an obstacle course of large rotating fans to reach the finish line.
- Tundra Run: Scramble up the slope and past the punching/bouncing obstacles to reach the finish line.
- Freezy Peak: Race to the top of a snowy peak, dodging snowballs and fists to reach the finish line.
- Skyline Stumble: Try not to fall as you run and leap through an obstacle course of flying planets, retracting bridges, and swinging lasers to reach the goal.
- Short Circuit: Dodge between flippers and fists as you climb walls and pass through low-gravity zones to clear two laps of the course.
- Slime Scraper: Scale an even more challenging tower than Slime Climb, balancing over beams and jumping up low-gravity zones before the slime rises to catch you.
- Roll On: Race across a series of Roll-Out-style rotating cylinders littered with gaps and obstacles as you try to reach the finish line.
- Treetop Tumble: Race across precarious beams and dodge expanding frogs before sliding down slimy tubes to the goal.
- Lily Leapers: Bound across water pools on giant drum lilypads, then bounce upwards between pads to reach the goal.
- Full Tilt: The sequel to See Saw. Scramble across 360° spinning tops to reach the finish line.
- Pipe Dream: Throw yourself into a jumble of Mario-style translucent pipes which pop you out at the next obstacle.
- Party Promenade: Run, jump, and tumble your way through a range of obstacles including tilting tops, trapezes, pipes, and water balloon cannons as you race to the finish line.
- Speed Circuit: Complete multiple laps around a track dotted with speed-boosting gates and obstacles!
- Track Attack: Race through a speed-boosting course of gates and slides to reach the goal. Stay on the higher path for the shortest route!
- Cosmic Highway: Leap between rows of moving platforms, Frogger style. Except instead of cars, you'll need to avoid jets and bumpers to escape a tumble into the void below.
- Space Race: A Gauntlet race across fiendish paths of treadmils and disappearing hexes. Outpace the opposition to qualify!
- Starchart: Take a leap of faith as you walk across invisible paths between platforms. Bumping buttons will show the way ahead, if you're good at reading the stars.
Stay alive until the time runs out or enough players are eliminated.
- Jump Club: Jump over the spinning beam and avoid falling off.
- Roll Out: Move between rotating rings to avoid falling off.
- Block Party: Avoid the walls and stay on the platform.
- Perfect Match: Match the icon on the screen to avoid falling.
- Tail Tag: Some players start with tails. Make sure you grab one when the time runs out.
- Snowball Survival: Stay alive until the time runs out as two gigantic snowballs roll around a ring.
- Hoverboard Heroes: Avoid cannon fire, shifting walls, and other obstacles as you strive to stay aboard the hoverboard until the finish line.
- Big Shots: Dodge incoming canon fire while standing atop a precarious see-saw.
- Stompin' Ground: Avoid the charges of gigantic wind-up rhinos as you try to survive the full time limit.
- Sum Fruit: Count the number of each fruit type that fall into the arena. Jump on platforms showing the fruit which matches the number on the screen to avoid falling into the slime.
- The Swiveller: Run away from the fan while dodging obstacles on a rotating platform. Don't fall off or you'll be eliminated!
- Blast Ball: Grab and throw explosive balls at your opponents to knock them from the ring. The floor collapses in chunks after a delay, making it harder to survive.
- Hex-A-Terrestrial: Navigate a giant ring of vanishing hexes. A single mistake means a drop into the goop below, so pick your path carefully!
- Hyperdrive Heroes: The sequel to Hoverboard Heroes. Stay on top of the board as it moves around a circular path packed with hazards like sliding jets and precarious pathways.
Collect points through a variety of methods to qualify before other contenders.
- Hoopsie Legends: A race to score six points and qualify by jumping through hoops. Gold hoops are worth five points.
- Ski Fall: Slide down the slope and jump through rings to score points and qualify. Bronze hoops are worth one point, silver hoops are two, golds are three, and the slide end bullseye is worth five.
- Bubble Trouble: Explore a 5-way arena to pop 15 bubbles as quickly as possible to qualify before your rivals.
- Pegwin Pool Party: Grab and hold onto a Pegwin to earn points and reach the qualification margin before your rivals.
- Airtime: Stay within the scoring zone by bouncing on top of or scaling obstacles. Rack up enough points to qualify!
- Leading Light: Steal the spotlight from other players amid a mix of hazards. Stay within the glowing area to score the points required to qualify.
- Bounce Party: Bounce repeatedly to gain height and pass through hoops for points. Blue hoops are one point, gold hoops are three.
- Volleyfall: Hit the ball over the net to score points when it touches the floor.
- Button Bashers: Survive a 1v1 showdown by hitting the glowing buttons before your opponent. The bean with the higher score continues to the next round.
- Bean Hill Zone: A Sonic-themed stage in which you run around the environment trying to collect enough rings to qualify! Use speed rings to pick up the pace as you hunt.
- Frantic Factory: Think Button Bashers, but with everyone in a giant factory. Bump the buttons which are lit up as fast as you can to reach a qualifying score.
- Pixel Painters: Work with the beans in your zone to recreate the image shown on boards around the arena. Step on tiles to turn them on and off as you make theright pattern.
Related: Fall Guys controls guide
Make sure your team doesn’t have the lowest score in a variety of game types.
- Egg Scramble: Put the most eggs in your team’s basket before the time runs out.
- Egg Siege: Season 2's take on Egg Scramble features much deeper egg baskets, making it harder to steal from each other.
- Rock ‘N’ Roll: Push a giant ball through an obstacle course
- Fall Ball: Score goals by rolling giant balls into your opponent’s net.
- Team Tail Tag: Make sure your team has more tails than the others when the time runs out.
- Jinxed: Make sure the opposing team is fully jinxed before yours.
- Hoopsie Daisy: Jump and dive through hoops to score more points for your team within a time limit.
- Hoarders: Keep balls in your team’s zone when the time runs out. The team with the lowest number of balls is eliminated.
- Pegwin Pursuit: Hold on to either (or both) of the tiny penguins to score your team points. The team with the fewest points is eliminated when the time runs out.
- Snowy Scrap: Roll your team's snowball over 100 patches of snow before the others to qualify! The snowball grows in size as it collects snow, making it harder to push.
- Basketfall: Grab the basketballs and jump into the three hoops on the opposing side’s half to score.
- Power Trip: Grab and carry batteries to flip floor tiles you pass over to your team’s color. The team with the fewest tiles in their color at the end of the round is eliminated.
- Sweet Thieves: Invisible thieves must steal candy and drop it in their base, while the defenders need to grab thieves to put them in jail!
Prove your worth by winning the final game.
- Fall Mountain: Race to the top of the mountain and grab the crown.
- Hex-A-Gone: Be the last player standing on a series of hexagonal platforms that disappear as you step on them.
- Royal Fumble: Grab the tail and make sure you’re wearing it when the time runs out to win.
- Jump Showdown: Dodge the spinning bars as segments of the floor collapse.
- Roll Off: Stay above the slime in a final variant of Roll Out. Two rotating, circular platforms increase in speed as the slime rises higher.
- Thin Ice: Be the last to survive on a shared, three-tiered surface. Ice hexes break after being touched three times or when stood upon for some time. An alternative version includes a smaller, low-gravity arena
- Lost Temple: Avoid fake doors as you make your way through a changing temple of challenging chambers to reach the crown.
- Hex-A-Ring: Stay on the rotating ring as tiles disappear underfoot. Last standing wins!
- Blast Ball: Pick up and throw Blast Balls to knock opponents off the stage. The floor begins to fall over time, shrinking the arena.
- Tiptoe Finale: Brave the treacherous platforms to discover the correct route from your platform to reach the central Crown.
Sweet Thieves: Only available as part of the Sweet Thieves show, this special mode saw one team of invisible beans attempting to steal candy while guards chase them. Get grabbed by a guard and you'll be trapped in jail until another bean hits the button and frees you.
Newly introduced in Season 4, Squads Mode changes the qualifying conditions for races and survival levels. You'll need to work together as a team of four to make it through. Here's how both work:
- Squad Race: Score points for your squad by crossing the finish line- The higher your position, the more points you earn! The lowest scoring Squads get eliminated, so every Squad member’s performance matters!
- Squad Survival: Score points for your squad by staying out of the slime! The lowest scoring teams get eliminated, so try to target other squads and throw them off their game!
Those were all the maps, levels and minigames in Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout. We can’t wait to see if Mediatonic has any more planned for the future updates to the game! Which is your favorite minigame? Let us know in the comments below!